Masterpiece of Contemporary Architecture
Have it all right now for less than the cost to build! Charles Van Block's Masterpiece of Contemporary Architecture rises organically in a magnificent setting at Sedona's finest gated luxury home community surrounded by US National Forest & sweeping red rock panoramas. This work of art is a happy blend of sublime aesthetics with supreme comfort, cutting edge technology, & luxurious appointments. Every room has a red rock view, with 360 vistas in the ''Aerie Room.'' The common areas & primary bedroom suite feature in-floor radiant heat. Solar & geothermal systems cool & heat the home & run every thing else for $6.26 a day. The Chef's Delight Kitchen boasts Thermador appliances.
Endless opportunities for adventure
Nestled amidst the breathtaking red rock formations of northern Arizona, Sedona is a captivating desert town renowned for its stunning natural beauty and spiritual allure. This enchanting destination draws visitors from around the world with its unique blend of rugged landscapes, vibrant energy, and New Age mysticism.
The towering crimson cliffs and mesas that surround Sedona create an awe-inspiring backdrop, displaying an array of vivid colors that transform with the shifting sunlight. The iconic formations, such as Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, and Snoopy Rock, have become recognizable landmarks, inspiring artists, photographers, and nature enthusiasts alike.
Take a Tour
THE AMAZING AMENITIES OF 35 ALTAIR AVENUE
This is truly a home with a marvelous blend of indoor and outdoor living with multiple viewing and entertainment patios and decks. The outdoors flows into the residence and the home reaches out to Nature. MANY OF THE FURNISHINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OUTSIDE OF ESCROW.
Every room has a red rock view, with 360 vistas in the ''Aerie Room''.
Sedona's finest gated luxury home community.
Supreme comfort, cutting edge technology, & luxurious.
- Gated Community - Sedona's Premier Luxury Subdivision Surrounded by US National Forest
- Four Bedrooms (plus 5th potential); 4 & 1/2 Luxurious Baths
- Home borders Coconino National Forest
- 360 degree views from home's "Aerie Room" - Doe Mtn, Cockscomb, Thunder Mtn, Bell, Courthouse, Cathedral, Chimney Rocks, Airport Mesa, Lights of Sedona and Jerome, and more...
- Red Rock Views from every room.
- Multiple Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- Large Screened Porch (not included in the square footage)
- Entry Art Gallery
- Media Room
- Dual Laundry (Primary Suite & 1st Guest Room)
- 3 Gas (propane) Fireplaces: Living Room, Master, & Screened Porch
- Large Exercise Room & bath (potential 5th Bedroom) ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- All Electric/Solar Powered Electricity: Heat, A/C, Water Heater, & All Kitchen Appliances
- Super Energy Efficient Home (avg energy bill: $6.26 per day in 2022)
- Owned Solar System - Ground-based Sun-Tracking (2016) provides electricity to power home
- Exterior Walls: 8" thick Flexcrete Block + R19 Insulation + wood stud creating 14"
- Low-E Windows
- Radiant Heat in all Common Areas and Primary Bedroom Suite Floors
- Dual Mechanical Rooms CONSTRUCTION
- Western Windows & Doors
- Security Screens
- Travertine Floors
- Wood Ceilings
- Custom Cabinetry
- Custom Solid Doors Throughout
- Custom Stainless Steel Entry Door
- Harvested Dead Standing Douglas Fir Beams from Colorado
- Trex Decking
- Built-up Elastomeric Roof - Re-coated 2021
- Exterior Painted in 2021 ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Whole House Central Vacuum
- Wine Cellar Room - ready to be built out
- Steam Shower in Primary Suite Bath
- Rainfall Shower Heads Throughout
- Thermador Kitchen
- Wine Refrigerator
- Hot Tub off Master Bedroom Conveys with Sale
- Oversized Multi-Car Garage
- 90 foot long water Feature
- Whole House Water Purification System
- 10 Patios and decks of various sizes to maximize Outdoor Living